Introvert or Extrovert?



It's been a while since my last post. Thank you for reading this blog. Some of friends & stranger reached me via Instagram if they always hook up with my blog. LOL thank u!

terus super seneng, padahal setiap tulisan gak pernah diedit. Noted to self!

We are growing up and priority's changed by time. People can change, negative or positive it depends on them. How far they can control the things that will wreck their kindness. I believe if bad things are not always come up with a worst ending. Pain always serve a purpose. 

I'm just wondering about human personalities. This week I'm really curious about Introvert and Extrovert. Is it possible there is a shift on personality? Needless to say, who care about it right? 

I've taken my MBTI test for xx times and it ended up between ENTJ and ESTJ. Haha "Oh I am an extrovert". My friends always say if I am 100% extrovert and there is no way if I am an Introvert. But I just don't feel the same way. I prefer me-time so much in life.

Source : Pinterest
Have you felt the same way ?
How do you cope with that situation? 

I felt really overwhelming in a crowded place.
Sometimes, I need to take a deep breathe to overcome the situation.
I prefer not to join a party, try to get an excuse HAHA.
I choose a small group of people yet have a strong bond. 
I really value quality rather than quantity. 

But in the different time, those situations can describe me so well : 

Laughing with strangers.
Hanging out with different friends.
Dinner with "awkward" friends.
Breaking up the cold atmosphere.

LOL KOK HIDUP INI LUCU 

Yes, people can change in a year, month, day, or minute. But I always remember this thing :
Keep controlling our inability to make smart choices and overcome our own self-destructive behaviors. 
Seberapa impulsive pun kamu dalam hidup jangan sampai berpikiran bodoh, pikiran jernih harus selalu nomor 1. 

Read more : Who is in Control?


Love, 

Novella



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram