Why and How

Source : Pinterest

I've been reading a book which has given a tremendous impact for me. 
Option B. 
I've read it around 70% and hopefully will finish this week. *hopefully 

Every chapter is really fascinating. I always end up with a joyful quote on it. My favorite one is "He who has a why to live can bear almost anyhow".
Jleb. 
I guess this quote really describe my real-life problem. I couldn't agree more. Who always complaint about life means they never know about their Why. They don't know about their real purpose in life. Kind of target or goal. I'm type of ppl who hate this condition. Can't accept ppl who don't know about their own master plan for future. This mid-life-crisis is so crazy. 

I really learn when you can find your why so you can conquer every obstacles in life. 
You will know what to do, what will you do next and so on. Because you've already knew what you want and need. Your life purpose, your Why.
I have no objection about it. 
So important for us to find our why. 
What do you wanna do in life?
You should leave a legacy for next generation/make some big movement/achieve some life goals, etc etc. 


"He who has a why to live can bear almost anyhow"
Stop blaming the situations.
It's just because of you never try harder. 
So far, the things that we regret the most is the opportunity that's not taken.
Something that we never do it. Busy and Lazy are very close.

"He who has a why to live can bear almost anyhow"
Can't wait to see me in 5 months again.
How far will I go? 
LOL

Perseverance, permanence, persistence will help us to encounter all of the obstacles to achieve our dream. Really believe about this one. 

Stop dreaming, execute the plan. 

This month is one of the longest month that I've been felt so far. 

Love, 

Novella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram