Family Style Restaurant at Kemayangan Peranakan Jakarta


Such a blessed when your neighborhood is full of famous and delicious restaurants. I really eat a lot, literally A LOT and looks contrary with my shape LOL. 

There're some family restaurants near from kosan. One of my fav is Kemayangan Peranakan Jakarta (map is below). I went there for the first time with my gym-mate (Pak Udin and Julianto) and we ordered every dishes that has the name of "kemayangan". Ended up with Tahu Kemayangan and we could say if this dish is the best. You should order this menu when go there. 

And for the second time I went there again with my friends (included Julianto again). Ended up with the same menu HAHA. What I love from family-type-restaurant is we can share the dishes together. So we can order so many  type of seafood/fish/chicken and whatever we want.

Well captured by one of a humble waitress. Introduce 2 of my friends Julianto and Hendra.
*by the time, quality of friendship is more important than quantity
*udah tua

A post shared by Novella Liyawarman (@novellalw) on
The taste and service are quite good. I adore how the waitress serves the customers. Responsive and be ready to take some pictures with different pose *ups.

The portion of dishes is quite big. You can get full quickly and I suggest to not eat alone there. They also  provide wifi but I never try to use it. You will keep busy with food, food comma.

This picture will describe how big the portion is. Ewwww bravo!
*multiple photos, don't forget to swipe right (phone) or click at the right side (desktop)

A post shared by Novella Liyawarman (@novellalw) on

You can find the price on Zomato for details. Zomato is an app which tells you all information about food. In average you'll spend less than 100k there because you can share with your friends. Whenever I wanna try a new place to eat I always use Zomato first. You need to know how much cost you'll spend, worth it or not. I never lie if I check the price and rating. If the rating are low and price is expensive, I'll think it twice to go there. Haha! I prefer to eat a delicious food rather than a pretty food. Cause life is not about posting photo on Instagram. Insta pic is a bonus. It's all about perspective. You just need to find a good angle. No matter at which place you are in, good photo come from a good sense of angle.

I took those picts with my Phone camera. Really love the environment!
*multiple photos, don't forget to swipe right (phone) or click at the right side (desktop)

A post shared by Novella Liyawarman (@novellalw) on


Oia, this restaurant has a big space for parking. You do not worry to park your car.

Thank u for reading. Hopefully you can enjoy my article.


Love,

Novella



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram